Buy Smart Be Safe
To provide the safest, and most kick-ass platform to buy and sell safely while fostering and growing a community of kick-ass people.
A Brief insight
The idea of Safe Resell came about when Founder and CEO, Timi Ogundipe, was a victim of a robbery while selling himself. He set out to start Safe Resell. We are an online marketplace using a cashless, prepayment system. Here at Safe Resell our mission is simple. To provide the safest, and most kick-ass platform to buy and sell safely while fostering and growing a community of kick-ass people.
With our cashless prepayment system, we significantly reduce your chances of...
- A crime committed against you
- You won’t have to worry about cash stolen from you
- You won’t have to worry about the item stolen from you
- With Payout holds, there will be time to report a scam prior to sellers getting their money from buyers.
- Annoying Negotiations
- The payment of the item is already made before meeting up. That number is locked in place (but don’t worry, you can still cancel your sale if needed)
- Wasting time
- The likelihood of someone showing up is increased because the seller will know how serious a buyer is by way of prepayment, and sellers want to sell the item quickly.
Our Core Values
We always welcome conversations, feedback, and freedom of expression for you, for us, for everyone.
The Core of Safe Resell is Safety and Integrity. We are proud of the work that is being done to provide a safer platform to buy and sell, and we strive to do what we say we will do.
Forward thinking ideas are always welcomed. We are passionate about achieving the goals that we set for ourselves, and the drive we have will lead us to that goal.
We have a True-You motto and lifestyle and make sure everyone can be who they truly are, all the time. Regardless of their background or differences, we strongly believe we are all equal and we embrace and celebrate diversity in our community.
Creativity and innovation is what helped start this company, and we foster a creative environment where ideas can be heard and implemented.